March Madness is here! If you’re hosting a party this year, we have the perfect recipe for you! This Loaded Chicken Taco Cup can be customized to fit your taste buds, and are delicious & super easy to prepare. Make them with chicken, turkey or ground beef, and add any toppings you prefer!
1 rotisserie chicken
1 box of Old El Paso mini taco cups
1 can of black beans
Shredded Mexican blend cheese
1. Shred the chicken. Place shredded chicken in skillet and mix together with the taco seasoning. Set aside in a big bowl, or keep in crock pot to stay warm.
2. Dice your onions, and cherry tomatoes. Place each topping individually in small glass bowls with a spoon.
3. Add some shredded cheese, sour cream, and salsa into separate bowls with spoons.
4. Open the can of beans, drain in a colander, rinse and place in bowl with a spoon. You can also heat these up on the stove with some spices if you prefer to keep them warm!
5. Unwrap the box of taco cups, and place on platter for guests to grab. You can also heat these up in the oven at 300 degrees on a cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes to harden them up a bit.