DIY Birthday Party Hats are super cute and easy to make! They are the perfect craft to do with your kids and their friends at a birthday party. All you need is a few things from your local arts & crafts store.
- Heavy, 12-inch square paper (Visit your local craft store.)
- Stapler or Paper Clips
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or String
- Fold square piece of paper in half. Cut slits down from the open part of the top, 1 inch apart, stopping approx. 2 inches from bottom.
- Curl strips around pencil or finger. Bend the paper into a circle; staple.
- Use hole punch to put holes in on each side
- String ribbon through the holes, and secure under the chin.
- Time to party!!
Can We Help You?
Send us your Party Details and we'll get back to you!
More Party Tips
Passover is a major time for Party Host Helpers! Our party staff for hire are busy pouring wine and prepping Seder plates across the country. Our Phoenix, Arizona helper who is an experienced server and bartender, Allison, is here to tell us about her experience last...read more
When it comes to any party, Party Host Helpers has servers and bartenders that are experienced and amazing at what they do. So when it comes to planning your child’s birthday, we can take care of you day of so you can focus on the birthday boy or girl. Not only that,...read more
Spring is coming up and we can not wait for all the fun events it has to offer. Last week, we talked about St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Passover, and the other times that this season will bring. In addition to those holidays, it is also the season for showers (and we...read more