DIY Birthday Party Hats are super cute and easy to make! They are the perfect craft to do with your kids and their friends at a birthday party. All you need is a few things from your local arts & crafts store.
- Heavy, 12-inch square paper (Visit your local craft store.)
- Stapler or Paper Clips
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or String
- Fold square piece of paper in half. Cut slits down from the open part of the top, 1 inch apart, stopping approx. 2 inches from bottom.
- Curl strips around pencil or finger. Bend the paper into a circle; staple.
- Use hole punch to put holes in on each side
- String ribbon through the holes, and secure under the chin.
- Time to party!!
Can We Help You?
Send us your Party Details and we'll get back to you!
More Party Tips
Memorial Day weekend has finally arrived, which means summer is not far behind! Why not start planning your summer parties now? Party Host Helpers has you covered with great party staff for hire in Philadelphia and around the country, plus fun ideas and...read more
Memorial Day Flower Arrangements These flowers are one of our favorite decor items for your Memorial Day party or gathering! They're summery, festive and patriotic! They are very simple to put together, and look great on any table. ...read more
Baked English Breakfast Casserole This is a simple breakfast casserole that can be prepped night before or morning of your party or gathering! It has all delicious ingredients, and is a great addition to any breakfast or buffet table!...read more