Pumpkin Bucket Craft
Another cheap and simple décor item that can be placed anywhere around the home! All you need is some spray paint, newspaper, and plastic pumpkin buckets from your local Michaels or A.C. Moore!
1. Pick up a few pumpkin buckets
2. Head outside and place some newspaper down to prevent further mess
3. Spray paint each pumpkin and let dry
4. Fill with flowers, stack them or use as candy-holder for Halloween – the options are endless!
5. For an added touch, you can buy some letter stencils and spell out anything of choice!
Leaf Mason Jars
This craft is great to do with the kids, and can be placed around the house for a festive touch of fall! To get started all you need is a few mason jars, Mod Podge, and some leaves (we prefer artificial) from your local arts and crafts store!
1. Gather up some mason jars and artificial leaves
2. Apply the Mod Podge to the outside of the jar with a sponge brush or paint brush
3. Place the leaves on the jar so they stick
4. Add some twine around the top, and a tea light inside for a cute fall décor upgrade!