Cocktails You Can Make At Home!
Below are entries from our cocktails you can make at home competition. All entries below won a gift certificate for a complimentary Party Host Helper for up to four hours at a future part!
Try them out for yourself and let us know which is your favorite!
– 2oz hypnotic
– 1 oz grey goose vodka raspberry or regular
– ¼ rosewater
– ¼ raspberry juice
– Fresh raspberries garnish
– 1 oz Ciroc watermelon vodka
– 2 oz watermelon juice
– Splash of club soda
– Garnish with lime
– 1 part Casamigos Blanco
– 1.5 parts “mix” (about equal passion fruit and fresh-squeezed lime juice, plus some agave to taste)
– 1/3 part Ancho Reyes ancho chile liqueur
– Rim a glass with flakey smoked salt and/or something spicy!
– 2 ounces Hendricks Gin
– 1.5 ounces hibiscus simple syrup
– 1.5 oz fresh-squeezed lime juice
– lime, lemon, and orange wedge
Add gin, lime juice, fruit, and hibiscus simple syrup into a shaker. Add ice and shake vigorously. Strain into your favorite glass. (I like to serve in a tall stem glass to showcase the beautiful color of the hibiscus and fruit. Top with soda water. Garnish with a lime wheel and enjoy!
Recipe for Hibiscus simple syrup:
– Make a simple sugar syrup (1 qt sugar and 1-quart water and bring to a boil).
– Add 2 cups of dried hibiscus flowers, 1 cup basil leaves, .5 cup mint leaves, 1/2 cucumber (quartered pieces) and let simmer for up to two hours.
– Gin or vodka
– Fresh lemon
– Use a copper mule cup
– 1 shot of Casamigos Mezcal
– 1 6.7 oz bottle of good quality ginger beer
– 1 tsp. Agave syrup
– ¼ lime squeezed thoroughly and dropped in
– 1 basil leaf
– Limoncello bottom of a champagne glass
– A small scoop of frozen or raspberry sorbet
-Top with prosecco and garnish with mint
– 1 part vanilla vodka
– 2 parts coconut rum
– Splash of lime juice
– Toasted coconut and graham crumb rim
Thank you to everyone who participated, we can’t wait to try these cocktail recipes out!
Contact us for private events, intimate dinner parties, BBQs, and everything in between. Party Host Helpers is nationwide and female-owned. We have bartenders and servers for hire in your location including Los Angeles, Boston, Richmond, Austin, Hudson Valley, Philadelphia, Chicago, OBX, Phoenix, and many more cities!