This Apple Brie Crostini recipe is the perfect Fall treat for any gathering! They are very easy to make, delicious, and will be a hit.
What You’ll Need:
1 baguette, cut into 1/2 inch slices
1 jar apple butter or fig butter
2 large apples
Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
Honey, for drizzling over crostini
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Spread apple butter or fig butter on one side of the baguette slices, about 1-2 teaspoons per slice. Place the baguette slices on a large baking sheet.
3. Slice brie into thin slices and place on top of each crostini. Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes or until brie is melted.
4. While the crostini is in the oven, cut the apples into thin slices, removing the core. Squeeze lemon juice over the apple slices to keep them from browning.
5. Remove the crostini from the oven and top with apple slices. Drizzle with honey and enjoy!
We filmed this video in one of the beautiful model kitchens at Spogue Kitchens and Bath in Wayne, PA. Visit their website for more information.