Grab your kids and have a fun day making these St. Patty’s Day cupcakes! They are cute, festive and delicious! If you’re not a baker, don’t worry! Buy some white cupcakes from your local bakery or grocery store with white or green icing, and start decorating!
- 1 (15.25 ounce) pkg. white cake mix
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 4 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- AirHeads Extreme Rainbow candy
- Mini marshmallows
- Rolo candies
- Green food coloring gel
- Gold sprinkles
- Green sprinkles
1. Prepare cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes; let cool.
2. To make the frosting, beat butter until creamy. Add powdered sugar, vanilla, milk and mix together with a hand mixer until well combined.
3. Spread or pipe frosting on top of each cupcake.
4. Pour some green sprinkles on icing.
5. Cut each AirHeads Extreme candy in thirds, and place on top of each cupcake to create an arch.
6. Place two mini marshmallows on each end of the rainbow.
7. To make the pot of gold, pipe a small amount of green food coloring gel onto the wide end of each Rolo, then press into gold sprinkles. Place on the cupcake.
8. EAT EAT EAT!