Pineapple Mojitos are one of our favorite summer cocktails, and after you try our recipe it will be yours too! They’re a mix on the classic lime mojito, and are extra delicious and refreshing. They will make the perfect signature cocktail at your party this summer!
Pineapple and lime slices & mint to garnish the glass (optional)
Shaker and Muddler
- Add your mint, lime and sugar to a shaker. Take your muddler and muddle everything together so the juice from the lime has softened the sugar.
- Add your rum, pineapple juice and ice.
- Top your shaker, and shake it all up for about 15-20 seconds.
- Pour the mixed drink into a glass. Make sure to leave the top strainer part on the shaker when doing this.
- Add your club soda to the top for extra bubbles!
- Garnish with a lime wedge, some mint, and a piece of pineapple.
- Sip & enjoy!