Memorial Day Flower Arrangements
These flowers are one of our favorite decor items for your Memorial Day party or gathering! They’re summery, festive and patriotic! They are very simple to put together, and look great on any table.
What you need:
- Red and white flowers (we used red and white gerbera daisies from our local Trader Joes)
- Large 34 oz mason jar
- Small Flag
- 2 Lemons
- Knife to cut lemon
- Scissors or garden shears
- Take flowers purchased from local grocery store and cut ends so they sit about 3-4 inches from the top of the mason jar. We recommend getting two bunches of flowers to ensure you have enough for the arrangement.
- Place flowers in mason jar, and fill a few inches from the top with water.
- Take your lemons, and cut thin slices of each lemon whole.
- Carefully place lemon slices in the vase. Fill in along the bottom first, and then continue to fill with another layer until you reach the top of the vase/mason jar.
- Pop in a flag and place on table!