March Madness is here! If you’re hosting a party this year, we have the perfect recipe for you! These Taco Cups can be customized to fit your taste buds, and are delicious & super easy to prepare. Make them with chicken, turkey or ground beef, and add any toppings you prefer!
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- Taco Seasoning
- 1 box of Old El Paso mini taco cups
- 1 can of black beans
- Cherry tomatoes
- Yellow Onion
- Shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Sour Cream
- Shred the chicken. Place shredded chicken in skillet and mix together with the taco seasoning. Set aside in a big bowl, or keep in crock pot to stay warm.
- Dice your onions, and cherry tomatoes. Place each topping individually in small glass bowls with a spoon.
- Add some shredded cheese, sour cream, and salsa into separate bowls with spoons.
- Open the can of beans, drain in a colander, rinse and place in bowl with a spoon. You can also heat these up on the stove with some spices if you prefer to keep them warm!
- Unwrap the box of taco cups, and place on platter for guests to grab. You can also heat these up in the oven at 300 degrees on a cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes to harden them up a bit.
- Load those tacos up, and dig in!