Let Party Host Helpers Setup Your Next Party!
Having an outdoor party this summer and need help getting everything ready? Party Host Helpers has you covered! We can assist you with everything from setup, serving and refreshing, to clean up and break down.
Three of our Philadelphia Party Host Helpers recently set everything up for a small 50th Anniversary party that was outdoors. The tent was already in place, so our Party Host Helpers jumped in to get everything else prepped and party ready. Here is what our helpers checked off their to – do list that day:
- Set up tables into two long rows
- Place 9 chairs on each side of tables
- Put ivory table linens and burlap runners on each table. The burlap runners were purchased on Amazon by the host, but can easily be found at your local Michaels or A.C Moore as well.
- Set table with place settings, which included salad and dinner plates, silverware, and water glasses.
- Set floral placecards purchased by the host from a nearby Paper Source. One of the Party Host Helpers took some time during setup to neatly write down the guests names on each card.
- Hang blue, green and yellow paper lanterns around tent for added decoration. The dinner party was earlier in the day, so there was no need for string lights. Instead, the host opted to hang lanterns purchased from Amazon to add a pop of color.
- Fold napkins and arranged on plates
- Place 2 flower arrangements and 2 votive candles on each table. (The flower arrangements were a mix of large sun flowers and blue hydrangeas purchase from a local flower warehouse, and put together in mason jars by a helper the day prior to the party.)
Our Party Host Helpers made sure everything looked perfect before guests arrived!
Prepping for any party or event is time-consuming, but one of our goals at Party Host Helpers is to eliminate the stress so you can enjoy your guests! Let Party Host Helpers help with your next shin-dig!
Party Host Helpers are:
We help YOU with:
Imagine… Hosting your next party and your only job is to ENJOY!