These Scarecrow Vases are not only super cute, but easy to make and fall-friendly! Head to your local arts & crafts store, grab your friends and/or kids and make these to get yourself in the fall spirit! Grab some Sunflowers from your local Farmer’s Market and make these your table centerpiece.
What You’ll Need:
Tan, cream, black and orange acrylic craft paint
Large googly eyes
Black permanent marker
Glue gun or Super Glue
Sunflowers or flower of choice
- Paint the outside of your Mason jar tan with your large flat tipped paintbrush and let dry.
- Use your smaller paint brush to paint on a triangle shaped nose on the front center of your Mason jar with your orange paint.
- Use a sharpie paint a wavy smile under the nose with several dashes through the smile, as well as around the nose. Then paint on two small cream circles for the cheeks at each side of the smile.
- Glue two googly eyes above the nose with your hot glue gun.
- Measure and cut a piece of burlap ribbon to fit around the top of the Mason jar and secure with glue.
- Add a few of your favorite flowers and your vase is ready!