DIY Party Favors!
1. Candy bar
- Fill a bunch of bowls and/or glass vases with different types of your favorite candy.
- Grab some plastic bags and ribbon from the dollar store.
- Invite your guests to fill with their choices to enjoy later at home!
2. Flower Pot
Everything you need for this fun DIY gift is available at our local home gardening or improvement store:
- flower seeds (grab a few types)
- plastic or clay flower pots
Invite your guests to pick their flower seed type as they arrive! Provide them with a Popsicle stick and a marker so they can write their names and place them in the pot. Then, they’ll know which is theirs as they head on home.
3. Decorate Your Own T-Shirt
Here’s an idea to spice up the party, and send your guests home with a favor!
- Head out to your local craft store and pickup some:
- Liquid or Spray Paint (If using spray paint, it’s suggested to do so outdoors)
- Paint brushes
- Provide a drying station (like a laundry rack) so your guests new threads are dry when they are ready to head home.
(Bonus tip: Also great for canvas bags, aprons and hats too!)
Your guests will love being able to personalize their own t-shirt. It’s a wonderful way to remember the fun they had at your party!
4. S’mores kit
A boy! A desert bar and party favor all in one!
- Invite your guests to dish their tasty choices into a to-go container for later or create a treat for right there and then Or both!
- For a little variety, considering swapping out ingredients with other flavorful treats: like Nutella, instead of chocolate or cookies instead of graham crackers.
- We love using berry baskets to send our guests home with their party favor. (Tip: Available in bulk Amazon.)
5. Pick Your Own
Less prep and less mess! (Who doesn’t love that!)
- Head out to your local dollar store and grab a bunch of fun items (sunglasses, water guns, pool toys, flip flops… just to name a few.)
- Place the items in bins on table
- Provide cute paper bags or plastic sand buckets
- Invite your guests decide what to bring home!