DIY Birthday Party Hats are super cute and easy to make! They are the perfect craft to do with your kids and their friends at a birthday party. All you need is a few things from your local arts & crafts store.
- Heavy, 12-inch square paper (Visit your local craft store.)
- Stapler or Paper Clips
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or String
- Fold square piece of paper in half. Cut slits down from the open part of the top, 1 inch apart, stopping approx. 2 inches from bottom.
- Curl strips around pencil or finger. Bend the paper into a circle; staple.
- Use hole punch to put holes in on each side
- String ribbon through the holes, and secure under the chin.
- Time to party!!
Can We Help You?
Send us your Party Details and we'll get back to you!
More Party Tips
It’s no secret that being a mom is a tough and rewarding job. That is why Party Host Helpers has compiled a list of ideas to make your mom’s Mother’s Day extra special! Relax It is RARE that moms get to have a minute to relax and take care of themselves. Often...read more
Event season is here and our party staff for hire are in cities around the country serving, bartending, and helping set up and clean up events. We’ve highlighted a few of our territories to show you just how awesome our helpers are and the variety of events they can...read more
Cinco de Mayo lands on a weekend this year! Can you believe our luck? That means you have no excuse but to hold a party for you and your friends, right? Sometimes hosting can feel overwhelming but with Party Host Helpers, it never is. So relax, while we make the...read more