DIY Birthday Party Hats are super cute and easy to make! They are the perfect craft to do with your kids and their friends at a birthday party. All you need is a few things from your local arts & crafts store.
- Heavy, 12-inch square paper (Visit your local craft store.)
- Stapler or Paper Clips
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or String
- Fold square piece of paper in half. Cut slits down from the open part of the top, 1 inch apart, stopping approx. 2 inches from bottom.
- Curl strips around pencil or finger. Bend the paper into a circle; staple.
- Use hole punch to put holes in on each side
- String ribbon through the holes, and secure under the chin.
- Time to party!!
Can We Help You?
Send us your Party Details and we'll get back to you!
More Party Tips
Memorial Day is right around the corner, which means summer party season has arrived! Here are some tips for throwing a great, easy Memorial Day bash everyone will be sure to talk about all summer long. 1. “Make your own” Food Bar – When it comes to food, keep...read more
Washington D.C. and Baltimore area friends - Do you have grand ideas for the spring/summer party you are planning, but are stumped on how to execute them? Maybe a vintage bike for your garden-themed couples' shower would be cute. Or vintage wicker baskets full of...read more
March is here, which means St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner. Throwing a party for it can be affordable and easy with these simple tips: 1. Green Gear – Make all your guests wear green. Vote for the person who did the best job transforming into a...read more