DIY Birthday Party Hats are super cute and easy to make! They are the perfect craft to do with your kids and their friends at a birthday party. All you need is a few things from your local arts & crafts store.
- Heavy, 12-inch square paper (Visit your local craft store.)
- Stapler or Paper Clips
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or String
- Fold square piece of paper in half. Cut slits down from the open part of the top, 1 inch apart, stopping approx. 2 inches from bottom.
- Curl strips around pencil or finger. Bend the paper into a circle; staple.
- Use hole punch to put holes in on each side
- String ribbon through the holes, and secure under the chin.
- Time to party!!
Can We Help You?
Send us your Party Details and we'll get back to you!
More Party Tips
As we say goodbye to summer, we welcome all that the fall season has to offer, most of all football! There is no better time to have a football themed bash for your kids or with your friends for the next game day! Party Host Helpers has you...read more
Labor Day has passed, and all the kids are back at school! Whether your kids are new to the school or have been there for years, it’s always fun getting them together for a party to get reacquainted! Why not throw a movie night party? It is super simple to...read more
Where, oh where did summer go? With Labor Day right around the corner, there is no better time to throw an end of summer bash with your friends and family! Here are some great, simple ideas to make your party unforgettable! Fruit Cubes Great...read more