DIY Birthday Party Hats are super cute and easy to make! They are the perfect craft to do with your kids and their friends at a birthday party. All you need is a few things from your local arts & crafts store.
- Heavy, 12-inch square paper (Visit your local craft store.)
- Stapler or Paper Clips
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or String
- Fold square piece of paper in half. Cut slits down from the open part of the top, 1 inch apart, stopping approx. 2 inches from bottom.
- Curl strips around pencil or finger. Bend the paper into a circle; staple.
- Use hole punch to put holes in on each side
- String ribbon through the holes, and secure under the chin.
- Time to party!!
Can We Help You?
Send us your Party Details and we'll get back to you!
More Party Tips
Every newly engaged couple starts to panic with the overwhelming amount of planning that needs to get done before the wedding. With these tips and the help of Events by Renee, the planning process will be as easy as saying I do! These tips will cover the budget,...read more
Memorial Day is quickly approaching! Have you started planning your party yet? If you need party staff to serve food and drinks or even if you need help cleaning the party space and kitchen, Party Host Helpers is the answer to your problems! Let our bartenders make...read more
When it comes to helping out at party, Party Host Helpers has servers and bartenders that are experienced and amazing at what they do. So when it comes to planning a party for your grad, we can take care of you day of so you can focus on celebrating. Not only that,...read more