DIY Birthday Party Hats are super cute and easy to make! They are the perfect craft to do with your kids and their friends at a birthday party. All you need is a few things from your local arts & crafts store.
- Heavy, 12-inch square paper (Visit your local craft store.)
- Stapler or Paper Clips
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or String
- Fold square piece of paper in half. Cut slits down from the open part of the top, 1 inch apart, stopping approx. 2 inches from bottom.
- Curl strips around pencil or finger. Bend the paper into a circle; staple.
- Use hole punch to put holes in on each side
- String ribbon through the holes, and secure under the chin.
- Time to party!!
Can We Help You?
Send us your Party Details and we'll get back to you!
More Party Tips
With Independence Day just over a month away, it is important to start planning your party for your friends and family. When it comes to celebrations, it is so important to make sure that everything is prepared and handled - which is where Party Host Helpers can make...read more
So you found a venue and found a date, the hard part is over, right? Well, sort of. Finding a date and a place to host your event is the first step in planning your party. Now that you have a space, you know what vendors you’ll need. Having a party in your backyard?...read more
Father’s Day Favorite’s When you think of a Father’s Day meal, you probably think burgers, hot dogs, and beer. By the time Father’s Day rolls around the weather is nice enough to grill outside, and warm enough to enjoy a cold, crisp beer. Which is why Party Host...read more