DIY Birthday Party Hats are super cute and easy to make! They are the perfect craft to do with your kids and their friends at a birthday party. All you need is a few things from your local arts & crafts store.
- Heavy, 12-inch square paper (Visit your local craft store.)
- Stapler or Paper Clips
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or String
- Fold square piece of paper in half. Cut slits down from the open part of the top, 1 inch apart, stopping approx. 2 inches from bottom.
- Curl strips around pencil or finger. Bend the paper into a circle; staple.
- Use hole punch to put holes in on each side
- String ribbon through the holes, and secure under the chin.
- Time to party!!
Can We Help You?
Send us your Party Details and we'll get back to you!
More Party Tips
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! This is the perfect opportunity to gather your gal pals and host a brunch to raise awareness, and create an open environment for dialog about breast health! Our Arizona Regional Director, Shawna, has some great...read more
These Scarecrow Vases are not only super cute, but easy to make and fall-friendly! Head to your local arts & crafts store, grab your friends and/or kids and make these to get yourself in the fall spirit! Grab some Sunflowers from your local Farmer's...read more
Fall is a great time of year to host a cocktail party! The air is crisp, and the humidity is gone - finally! It's the time of year where everyone is trying to spend time socializing before the inevitable winter hibernation sets in. Whether you’re hosting a...read more