DIY Birthday Party Hats are super cute and easy to make! They are the perfect craft to do with your kids and their friends at a birthday party. All you need is a few things from your local arts & crafts store.
- Heavy, 12-inch square paper (Visit your local craft store.)
- Stapler or Paper Clips
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or String
- Fold square piece of paper in half. Cut slits down from the open part of the top, 1 inch apart, stopping approx. 2 inches from bottom.
- Curl strips around pencil or finger. Bend the paper into a circle; staple.
- Use hole punch to put holes in on each side
- String ribbon through the holes, and secure under the chin.
- Time to party!!
Can We Help You?
Send us your Party Details and we'll get back to you!
More Party Tips
Spring is coming up and we can not wait for all the fun events it has to offer. Last week, we talked about St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Passover, and the other times that this season will bring. In addition to those holidays, it is also the season for showers (and we...read more
Spring has (almost) sprung! The groundhog did not see his shadow so spring is coming. Along with spring comes graduation parties, bridal and baby showers, Easter, Passover, St. Patrick’s Day, Mother’s Day and so much more. We’ve compiled some of our best tips and...read more
St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner! At Party Host Helpers, we love good party (especially one with a good theme) so this year we’re giving you some of our favorite tips, tricks, and recipes. St Patrick’s Day was started in order to honor the Patron Saint of...read more