DIY Birthday Party Hats are super cute and easy to make! They are the perfect craft to do with your kids and their friends at a birthday party. All you need is a few things from your local arts & crafts store.
- Heavy, 12-inch square paper (Visit your local craft store.)
- Stapler or Paper Clips
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or String
- Fold square piece of paper in half. Cut slits down from the open part of the top, 1 inch apart, stopping approx. 2 inches from bottom.
- Curl strips around pencil or finger. Bend the paper into a circle; staple.
- Use hole punch to put holes in on each side
- String ribbon through the holes, and secure under the chin.
- Time to party!!
Can We Help You?
Send us your Party Details and we'll get back to you!
More Party Tips
The holidays are here, and ‘tis the season to throw a party! Whether it’s a corporate party, dinner party or small get-together, having some great cocktail options is always a must! Party Host Helpers has your covered with a few delicious drink recipes...read more
The countdown to Thanksgiving has begun now that November has arrived! If you’re hosting the holiday celebration this year, we’re sure preparations have begun including menu planning! Everyone has their favorite recipes and family traditions they like to...read more
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! This is the perfect opportunity to gather your gal pals and host a brunch to raise awareness, and create an open environment for dialog about breast health! Our Arizona Regional Director, Shawna, has some great...read more