DIY Birthday Party Hats are super cute and easy to make! They are the perfect craft to do with your kids and their friends at a birthday party. All you need is a few things from your local arts & crafts store.
- Heavy, 12-inch square paper (Visit your local craft store.)
- Stapler or Paper Clips
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or String
- Fold square piece of paper in half. Cut slits down from the open part of the top, 1 inch apart, stopping approx. 2 inches from bottom.
- Curl strips around pencil or finger. Bend the paper into a circle; staple.
- Use hole punch to put holes in on each side
- String ribbon through the holes, and secure under the chin.
- Time to party!!
Can We Help You?
Send us your Party Details and we'll get back to you!
More Party Tips
August has arrived, which means Labor Day is around the corner! Are you hosting the party this year? If you are, we have some great Labor Day Party tips and recipes from our Party Host Helpers Los Angeles Regional Director, Lynne, that will make sure your...read more
These Painted Pots are simple to make, summery and super cute! You only need a few items and a few helping hands to make this fun craft! It's a great activity to do with your friends or family, and looks great on any table! What You'll Need:...read more
Throw an Outdoor Game Night Party with these great tips from our Party Host Helpers HQ Intern, Sabrina!
Looking to throw a party this summer? Spend a night enjoying the warm weather with your friends outside, under the stars, and playing games. It’s a great way to get family and friends together without the fuss of throwing a big bash! Purchase everything...read more