DIY Birthday Party Hats are super cute and easy to make! They are the perfect craft to do with your kids and their friends at a birthday party. All you need is a few things from your local arts & crafts store.
- Heavy, 12-inch square paper (Visit your local craft store.)
- Stapler or Paper Clips
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or String
- Fold square piece of paper in half. Cut slits down from the open part of the top, 1 inch apart, stopping approx. 2 inches from bottom.
- Curl strips around pencil or finger. Bend the paper into a circle; staple.
- Use hole punch to put holes in on each side
- String ribbon through the holes, and secure under the chin.
- Time to party!!
Can We Help You?
Send us your Party Details and we'll get back to you!
More Party Tips
Halloween is a timeless tradition; a celebration for all ages - the perfect time of year to throw a party! Halloween parties are always a hit, and don’t have to be complicated! Our North New Jersey and New York City Regional Director, Rebecca, gave us some...read more
These Apple Brie Crostini appetizers are the perfect Fall treat for any gathering! They are very easy to make, delicious, and will be a hit. What You'll Need: 1 baguette, cut into 1/2 inch slices 1 jar apple butter or fig butter Brie Cheese 2...read more
If you're hosting a dinner party this fall (Thanksgiving is around the corner), take your party to the next level with our adorable Custom Place Cards! All you need is a few items from your local arts and crafts store! They are simple to put together, and...read more