DIY Birthday Party Hats are super cute and easy to make! They are the perfect craft to do with your kids and their friends at a birthday party. All you need is a few things from your local arts & crafts store.
- Heavy, 12-inch square paper (Visit your local craft store.)
- Stapler or Paper Clips
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or String
- Fold square piece of paper in half. Cut slits down from the open part of the top, 1 inch apart, stopping approx. 2 inches from bottom.
- Curl strips around pencil or finger. Bend the paper into a circle; staple.
- Use hole punch to put holes in on each side
- String ribbon through the holes, and secure under the chin.
- Time to party!!
Can We Help You?
Send us your Party Details and we'll get back to you!
More Party Tips
Throw a Father’s Day BBQ with these great tips & recipes from our Denver Regional Director, Kathryn!
Father’s Day is coming up, and Party Host Helpers wants to help you show your dad some love this year! Since it’s finally warm out, why not host a backyard BBQ to celebrate? Fire up that grill and throw a party everyone will enjoy with these recipes and...read more
This cocktail is the perfect combination of smokey, sweet and fresh! It is our go-to summer cocktail and party drink! Ingredients: Hot pepper simple syrup: ♦ 1/2 cup of water ♦ 1/2 cup of sugar ♦ 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper Cocktail: ♦ 3-4...read more
June has arrived, which means it’s time to get started on your summer party planning! We love the idea of throwing a pool party in the heat of the summer – everyone gets the chance to cool off and have a great time! Party Host Helpers is here to ensure you...read more