DIY Birthday Party Hats are super cute and easy to make! They are the perfect craft to do with your kids and their friends at a birthday party. All you need is a few things from your local arts & crafts store.
- Heavy, 12-inch square paper (Visit your local craft store.)
- Stapler or Paper Clips
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or String
- Fold square piece of paper in half. Cut slits down from the open part of the top, 1 inch apart, stopping approx. 2 inches from bottom.
- Curl strips around pencil or finger. Bend the paper into a circle; staple.
- Use hole punch to put holes in on each side
- String ribbon through the holes, and secure under the chin.
- Time to party!!
Can We Help You?
Send us your Party Details and we'll get back to you!
More Party Tips
Planning an event soon or getting ready for the holiday season early? Our servers and bartenders for hire make every event a breeze. Party Host Helpers staff can set up, serve, and clean up for any event big or small. We are experts in everything from backyard parties...read more
These finger sandwiches are PERFECT for the kids - they are super customizable for the picky eaters and can be a quick snack for everyone. With a few simple ingredients (that you probably already have in your kitchen!), the sandwiches will be a favorite. All you need...read more
In the summer we love two things: pineapples and cocktails! Which is why Party Host Helpers is obsessing over these pineapple mojitos. Our bartenders for hire can whip up a batch of these tasty drinks while you enjoy your next summer party with your guests. Read on...read more