Fire up the grill this summer and make these delicious (and gluten-free) Bunless Burger Bites! They’re very easy to make, and will be a crowd-pleaser this summer! You can choose to throw these together ahead of time, or add all the ingredients to your buffet table and let your guests build their own.
1 lb of Ground Beef (you can also use chicken or turkey)
Cheese (we chose to use cheddar slices)
Salt & Pepper
Condiments of Choice
Wooden Skewer Sticks
- Place ground beef in a bowl and mix in spices. We kept it simple and just added a little salt and pepper.
- Form your mini burger patties.
- Cook the mini burgers for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, or until brown.
- Add cheese to the top of the burgers, and let melt. If you prefer to leave the cheese off of the burgers, you can add the slices as a side later.
- If you are making these ahead of time, grab your wooden skewers and begin to build. Start with the burger patty, then add your cheese, lettuce, tomato, and top it off with a pickle slice.
- If you are allowing guests to building their own, add each topping to a bowl and let your guests help themselves.
- Add some condiments and enjoy!