Christmas is around the corner, and Party Host Helpers is gearing up for a busy holiday season! If you’re hosting dinner for your family this Christmas, you know how much time and effort it takes to prepare! Give yourself a gift and hire Party Host Helpers to help this year!
“I love the holidays! What makes me most excited is being able to completely relax with my friends and family. I love going to Christmas parties, eating delicious food and just having some good laughs! I’m excited to be able to help a host enjoy their Christmas this year, and not worry about the responsibilities of throwing a party!”
Some of the ways I plan to help my host this year:
1. I will call the host ahead of time to discuss how the day will go, get the timeline for everything from appetizers, to dinner and dessert. That way, I am prepared with all the necessary details before even arriving day of.
2. I will make sure to discuss with the host where her extra paper towels, trash bags and food containers are located. I also will ask about her dishes to see if anything needs to be hand washed.
3. I will go over the menu with the host so I know exactly what I will be serving during the event in the case that someone has a food allergy.
4. I will discuss what to do with the leftovers when I arrive, if there are any, so I can jump right in after dinner to clean up.
5. I always make sure to stay until everything is completely cleaned up, and put away! I don’t want to leave until I know everything looks spotless.
“I am so excited to help a host on Christmas this year as a member of the Party Host Helpers team because I know I will make the day and dinner so much easier on the host. I love seeing the host actually get to enjoy their party with their friends and family.”
Planning your holiday party menu? Let Party Host Helpers help! Gabby gave us a few of her favorite holiday appetizer recipes she has helped hosts prepare in the past. They are delicious, simple and perfect for any party!
Fig and Cheese Toasts
This appetizer is super easy to make, and sure to be a hit of the party! Head to your local grocery store for the ingredients and get cooking! Check out the recipe here.
Slow Cooker Cranberry BBQ Meatballs
These mini meatballs are so delicious and always a party favorite! You can thank us later. The best part, you cook them in a slow cooker, which gives you time to do other party prep items! You can find the recipe here.
Pull Apart Christmas Tree
Festive and delicious! Who doesn’t love a combo of cheese and bread in the shape of a tree? We certainly do! For this simple recipe, click here.