These Apple Brie Crostini appetizers are the perfect Fall treat for any gathering! They are very easy to make, delicious, and will be a hit.
What You’ll Need:
1 baguette, cut into 1/2 inch slices
1 jar apple butter or fig butter
2 large apples
Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
Honey, for drizzling over crostini
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread apple butter or fig butter on one side of the baguette slices, about 1-2 teaspoons per slice. Place the baguette slices on a large baking sheet.
- Slice brie into thin slices and place on top of each crostini. Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes or until brie is melted.
- While the crostini is in the oven, cut the apples into thin slices, removing the core. Squeeze lemon juice over the apple slices to keep them from browning.
- Remove the crostini from the oven and top with apple slices. Drizzle with honey and enjoy!